Hi Computer Security Friends, I'm new in Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
Under 21
Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Mac
Fav. Antivirus
Sophos
Fav. Videogame
Playstation 3

Neuthrone

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 21, 2016
Hello friends, my name is Neuthrone, and I'm a complete computer, history (mostly Soviet Union history), life and political science nerd. My goals for the future after high school are to attend the University of Tennessee's Ph.D Computer Science program for my main major, I also will double major in political science as well, (Hopefully, if I'm not in debt up to my eyeballs by then.) I'm a really good friend, I will stick by your side to the end (unless you committed a terrible crime, then no.) In my spare time, I build websites by hand, learn new foreign languages (I know Spanish, now if someone can teach me Russian entirely, then maybe Madarin if I'm not out of mental hard drive space), program stupid toy programs, and research random topics on the internet (that's why my friends call me the "Bearer of useless Information"). I'm a huge Linux fanatic, been one since I got my PS3 in 2008, why, the PS3 is a form freeBSD Linux software modified by Sony for there older generation Playstation 3 consoles, it ran real well, never really crashed or died (if it dies, I will cry for days, I love my Playstation 3 that much, and all my technogical gadgets for the matter, I love computer related things that much), after the PS3, a few years later during my first semester of my freshman year of high school, one of my friends introduced me to Ubuntu 14.04 Linux and Kali Linux 1.0, ever since then, every computer I have had Linux on it. Now you might ask what computer(s) I use, well really I have one (I count my PS3 one somewhat), and that's my System76 Oryx Pro, which is the best laptop I ever owned (my first one was a 2005 model Dell Inspiron 1501 with Windows XP, it worked for what I did at the time, extreme strategical gaming), it has a 6th generation Intel I-8020 HK 3.6 Ghz Central Processing Unit (CPU), a Nvidia GTX 3gb Graphical Processing Unit (GPU), a 256 Gb PCIE Solid State Drive for the operating system and other files and directories, and Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf Operating System. One more thing before I go, I was born with a higher spectrum of Autism (Asperger's Syndrome to be exact), so if I seem weird at times, or I say incredibly dark things or jokes, then it's my weird left lobe speaking. Hope to meet wonderful people that share my same values, see your responses soon friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.