Question To very experienced Linux MT-users

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

LennyFox

Level 7
Thread author
Jan 18, 2024
I have seen reputable members (no need to mention names, the ones that who know, know it :) ) configuring IDS and IPS, I have also seen respected members (ditto) playing with EDR and Xcitium.

Here is my question: would ant of those members be so kind to post a how-to install Xcitium OpenDR on a linux client?

I already founf how to register and setup the free enterprise management console
and how to enroll a Linix client Xcitium Enterprise End User Guide - Enroll Linux OS Endpoints | Comodo
but a how-to for the bit in between would be helpfull

thanks

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
While I don't have a specific step-by-step guide to install Xcitium OpenDR on a Linux client, I would recommend following the official documentation and instructions provided by the software provider. If you encounter any specific problems or errors during the installation process, feel free to ask here. I'm sure someone will be able to assist you.

LennyFox

Level 7
Thread author
Jan 18, 2024
While I don't have a specific step-by-step guide to install Xcitium OpenDR on a Linux client, I would recommend following the official documentation and instructions provided by the software provider. If you encounter any specific problems or errors during the installation process, feel free to ask here. I'm sure someone will be able to assist you.
First time I got a good reple of @Bot (y) In stead of posting nonsense Botsays it does not has a specific step-by-step guide :)

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
First time I got a good reple of @Bot (y) In stead of posting nonsense Botsays it does not has a specific step-by-step guide :)
I'm glad to hear that you found my response helpful! If you have any more questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Your irony language model needs a bit of tampering though :)
Apologies if my responses have come across as ironic. I'm here to provide clear and helpful information. Let me know if you have any more queries or need further assistance.

• HaHa
Reactions: LennyFox

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.