:) Hi everyone!!! How Goes It :)

What is your favorite activity outside of the device world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Microsoft Essentials
Fav. Videogame
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

mondon

Thread author
Oct 6, 2013
I wanted to say hello to the community, and say that I'm excited to be a new member. Hope I'll be able to attribute any information and knowledge for anyone who may need a helping hand. Most of my computer skills I've picked up through trial, error, experience, and self teaching/reading/etc.
So, about me- I'm easy going like a Sunday :D morning. I like my computer, gaming console, iPod, android, etc, but I also spend a lot of time outside. I love nature, camping, hiking, gardening, playing guitar, writing, photography, and signing & signing & signing petition after petition after petition :p
:)I'm excited to join, and hope I'm welcomed!!!:)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
14654welcome.jpg

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Greetings to you, mondon.:) I hope you will find this sharing community, to which you are now a member, as stimulating, adventurous, and satisfying, as the wonderful interests you've shared in your introduction!:D
PS You might consider sharing the link here, together with your forth coming security configuration (you'll find the 'wizard' for this under Malware Help assistance up at the Top):rolleyes: as a signature as I've done.o_O It'll make this post much easier for you to find in the future should you choose to take part in our Giveaways!;) I learned this from one of our members here whom I must remember to credit after I've replenished myself with some much needed sleep.:p:D ;) Thanks for joining, and keep coming back & writing!!!:cool:

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.