Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

igimax

Thread author
Oct 15, 2012
Hi :biggrin:

. Nice to be here with you guys! I'm from Iran and I'm member of this Persian forum: http://forum.persiantools.com/ (this is my Profile over there) since 2004. I'm writing some Application Guides, Articles and small eBooks about computer software and hardware over there.

. So, What bring me over here!? I have a Topic over there called "Small Virus LAB by IgImAx" at this address. Inside that Topic, I do some recommendations of using some security applications to my friends with guide to how to use it or what is the best way to configure them. Also we discuss with more pro! users :cool: about other security products and new different ways to test them and ... then base on these new researches maybe I change my previous recommend applications or just do some new changes at their settings to make them more powerful!... Last week, one of my friends introduce your site to me then ... I was here! ;)

. Nice to know you guys and have a good day.

Cheers
IgImAx

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Greetings IgImAx.
Hope you find good subjects here, have a nice stay :)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
First place I recommend you go is the Security Configuration Wizard so we can give you suggestions of how to better protect yourself.

igimax

Thread author
Oct 15, 2012
Hi Malware Maniac
thanks for your kindness and suggestion. I will check it out ASAP, but for last 2 days I'm testing 7 AV programs on my old system! :( to see how they do their job on 4622 viruses! ;) and how they impact system performance when they do their jobs!

Thanks again

Lucy

Oct 18, 2012
Hi everyone. I am Lucy. I am here to get principles and information regarding different aspects of lifestyle from this base. I stay in USA. My action is to execute football.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Lucy said:
Hi everyone. I am Lucy. I am here to get principles and information regarding different aspects of lifestyle from this base. I stay in USA. My action is to execute football.

Hello Lucy welcome I suggest that you make a new thread here.

D

Deleted member 178

hi and welcome here where Stuxnet doesnt dare to enter ;-)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
igimax said:
Thanks, what's "Stuxnet" mean!?

wikipedia said:
Stuxnet is a highly sophisticated computer worm. Discovered in June 2010, Stuxnet initially spreads via Microsoft Windows, and targets Siemens industrial software and equipment. While it is not the first time that hackers have targeted industrial systems,[1]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.