Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttomm46

Thread author
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Hi

I thought i'd introduce myself and explain why I'm weird.......I'm 67 and always searching for the best Internet security.......

Never satisfied.....right now I have licenses for KAV..Bitdefender....Norton....Vipre.....Trend Maximum....always looking for the best..lol

Anyway..I switch back and forth all the time....I'm very paranoid about stealing my Banking and credit card passwords and info....

anyway..Hi..I guess i'm a compulsive anti virus buyer...

Tom

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
ttomm46 said:
Hi

I thought i'd introduce myself and explain why I'm weird.......I'm 67 and always searching for the best Internet security.......

Never satisfied.....right now I have licenses for KAV..Bitdefender....Norton....Vipre.....Trend Maximum....always looking for the best..lol

Anyway..I switch back and forth all the time....I'm very paranoid about stealing my Banking and credit card passwords and info....

anyway..Hi..I guess i'm a compulsive anti virus buyer...

Tom

Welcome to MalwareTips!!

We can help make suggestions create a thread in Security Configuration Wizard.

The most important security protection is yourself not the software that you use. If you learn how to detect phishing sites and fake alert sites, download files from trusted sources only, utilize UAC and Windows digital file check warnings, use a secure web browser with security add-ons, just about any AV will help keep you protected.

Enjoy!! :D

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Welcome to the forum, and i know the feeling im always trying different antiviruses looking for what i like best but i never really find it

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

How did you find MalwareTips?

Once again welcome :)

ttomm46

Thread author
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
McLovin said:
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

The first stop that we recommend is the PC Security Configuration Wizard so that we can give you feedback on your configuration.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

How did you find MalwareTips?

Once again welcome :)

I believe it was youtube

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.