Not open for further replies.
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Desktop OS
Mac
Fav. Antivirus
The one I'm using called my brain (most times) that is when it's working! :P
Fav. Videogame
*Currently?* Minion Rush. It's quick, it's free, & it's available for Windows 8.1 in the Windows Store right now!!:):)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello, & thank you for this wonderful site, for reading, & for posting. Thank you, Jack. Receiving a welcome message felt Awesome. Thank you, Littlebits, for your posts about browsers (those such as Google Chrome & Firefox) which upgrade patches initially/sooner thus providing a more secure advantage ahead of such alternate counterparts as Comodo Dragon & Pale Moon respectively. It's a significant fact to draw upon before making a choice. I'd joined MalwareTips 12/3, but felt the hour too late to post a hello. Well, it is late again because, like yesterday, I'd unwittingly gotten caught up with reading many more of these interestingly informative posts. After an infathomable amount of time, once more, I had no energy left to write!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Dima007 said:
My case is shorter. I can not sleep ... and it's already morning ... :)
Hi & welcome to MalwareTips!

Thank you Dima007, this made me laugh!:D I have a simple MalsleepTip for you that works well for my body's system. Being awake/or sleeping is comparable to downloading/or uploading (posting). Most of us commit to 1 or the other thus remaining until the task is complete (if ever). So, stepping away from the computer desk can then free one to sleep. Then again, I also happened to fall asleep on our couch with the laptop a couple of nights ago (oops!). Oh, well. So much for being free when I am a slave to the computer screen siren! :p

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Not my first Rodeo my good friend! I'm a little late sense you were here before me, but better late than never.
I'll just say Hi special friend and Macrium user and MT lover!:)
Good night special friend! See you on the MT forum.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.