North America
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

DonnaB

Thread author
Jul 5, 2015
Hi there. It's a pleasure to finally "meet" everybody here at MalwareTips. As you can see, my name "is" Donna. I joined quite some time ago. If I remember correctly I found this forum while researching malware/diagnostic logs, just never took the time to introduce myself because I am very busy all over the web. I belong to so many online help forums solely to read up and to continue my education and to keep on top of what's going on in the cyberworld/security community as an instructor for UNITE....

I have a couple questions, if I may...

First of all, the email I used when I registered here is no longer accessible and with this forum software being a tad bit alien to me I can;t figure out what to click on to update/change my profile. I'll have to check back later to read any replies since I the said email is no longer available to me.

And secondly... why am I unable to read the attached log files posted in the removal forum? When I click to open I get a message that says I need to be logged in and when I click the link to log in it says that I am already logged in. I have a feeling this is due to my lack of posts and that I am a nobody here (which is ok. I understand why for security reasons :) )

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
CJFXgRT.png

TRS-80

Level 1
Aug 16, 2019
G'day from South Oz @DonnaB ,

Welcome to the MalwareTips Community.

I hope you've been finding the information and resources here helpful.

I'm sure you'll find the members here extremely approachable. Don't be afraid to ask questions if we may be able to assist. It would seem you're pretty well positioned to answer a few for us too!

Enjoy your time here.

Best,

@TRS-80 :coffee: :emoji_popcorn: :emoji_beer:(y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.