Hi from Texas Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medusa71973

Thread author
Oct 19, 2012
Hi,
I am of course new here. I worked my way through college building computers, but that was over 10 years ago and I am just now getting back into it. I thought this would be a great reference place for working out malware issues.

If I am online during the day, I am most likely giving my students a test, otherwise I won't be on until evening time. I am actually one of those teachers who care and push students to be their best. I hated teachers just like me, but I am who I am because of them.

I have 2 boys, and I am VERY HAPPILY divorced. I love computers, volleyball, fishing, camping, swimming and I am totally addicted to reality shows because of my mom and sister.

I guess that is about it for now...I have a class coming in about 10 min and I need to move desks for the tests today :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome, we're glad to have you here :D

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Hi medusa71973

Welcome to MalwareTips enjoy your stay
feel free to check out Security Configuration Wizard

http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Security-Configuration-Wizard

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Nice. We have a prolific new member right out of the box. Hail to S. Austin and Sam Houston. I am fond of Texas. Jim Bowie and David Crockett too; and Henry Josey and Sean Weatherspoon.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.