Status
Not open for further replies.

vrb93

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Hi MalwareTips,
I'm new here so i want to introduce myself :)

I'm not an expert in the 'malware area' but i'm well informed ;)

So, a year ago i went trough this forum, and i often check it 'cause i'm very interested in malware removal and new 'bad things'
Ii'm the one who my friends/relatives call to clean their PCs, to check'em up or format, to resolve 'strange errors'..... you know what.... :)

I just thought to sign up here because i don't think it's good to read passively, but we all need to share our ideas and our point of view.

I'm very happy to be here, I want to say Hello to all you, and, see you in the forum! :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hi vrb93! Thank you for joining MT!:) The fact you are '..the one (whom) friends/relatives call to clean their PCs', is a meaningful example of why 'we all need to share our ideas and our point of view.', and THAT makes us happy you're here too!:D

Reactions: vrb93

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Reactions: vrb93
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.