Waiting for reply Hi i ed up help me

This thread is waiting for a member reply to continue
Status
Not open for further replies.

The third

Thread author
Sep 10, 2021
Hi i #####ed up and #####ed up two time actually first for that i hacked and some on run a Buj on my pc and second becaus im from Iran and i cant pay becaus i dont have any money and the bastards forbiden us from everywhere

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)
Please follow the following instruction ..:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. --> IMPORTANT

If your antivirus software detects the tool as malicious, it’s safe to allow FRST to run. It is a false-positive detection.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Double-click the FRST icon to run the tool. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button and wait for a while.
  • The scanner will produced two logs on your Desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
  • Please attach the content of these two logs in your next reply.
---------------------------------------------------

In your next reply, please include:

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt

Reactions: Nevi and upnorth

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. Have a nice day. ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.