Hi. I'm glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penwright1029

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 14, 2016
Hi all. I came here some time ago. I was having troubles with malware on my PC. Using the tips I learned helped me get rid of them.

I want to help others with their computers, in any way I can. I'm joining the giveaway below because my anti virus keeps finding the same malware. What I don't know how to do is to post my security specs.

MalwareTips Giveaway - Avast Internet Security Giveaway

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Hi all. I came here some time ago. I was having troubles with malware on my PC. Using the tips I learned helped me get rid of them.

I want to help others with their computers, in any way I can. I'm joining the giveaway below because my anti virus keeps finding the same malware. What I don't know how to do is to post my security specs.

MalwareTips Giveaway - Avast Internet Security Giveaway

Welcome to MalwareTips! Enjoy your stay.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.