Hi! I'm here 'cuz i need HELP! Where do I put this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdgizmo

Thread author
Jul 31, 2013
I am having an issue with HitmanPro/Kickstart with a Dept. of Justice ransomware. Tried HitmanPro/Kickstart, but it will not detect the malware. Have contacted SurfRight, and they suggested that I review your removal tips...

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate(32-bit), with a RAID 1 (mirror) setup; IE 9; Trend Micro Titanium did not detect or remove. Their techs could not assist successfully as I could not network. System shows DOJ screen at every turn. System Restore unsuccessful

I am unable to use Safe Mode with Command Prompt or with Networking, so I tried the Kaspersky Rerscue Disk as suggested on the site. I have downloaded and burned 3 separate disks with the same results... Once it boots up and Kaspersky initiates, I get a message that the data files (virus/malware/etc.) are corrupted (not out of date, as is shown in your instructiuons). I try to update them so it can scan my system, but the update fails at about 30% complete, and retries fail immediately. Therefore no scan can take place. What can I do?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You need to post these details here:
https://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance-for-windows.10/

And read this before posting:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-READ-ME-BEFORE-POSTING-IN-THIS-FORUM

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
If you follow what Earth said, you will be set. :D

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.