I Need Help Please

Infected operating system
Ios and windows 10 currently have had issues with tons
Infected device
iphone xs max
Infected device issues
I am DESPIRATE for help. I am begging you whoever where ever you are to please take me seriously and give me some advice. i have a very long ongoing problem with every device i have bought in 3 and half years. THEY WONT STOP GETTING HACKED OR ACCESED. I have had over 30 devices since 2019. apple Samsung google Motorola lg doesn't matter what within days sometimes weeks they start glitching and before long I start noticing random unrecognized crap then terminology i do not understand settings changed history I didn't cause and apps i didn't download dead battery's on brand new devices locked out of accounts inaccessible options that should obviously be available. so much more.

recently I found Xcode on a new iPhone and called apple they wouldn't tell me if its preloaded or not, but I don't think so since it was hidden and I'm not in any way a developer a few days later i find MDM websites and logins in my history then just yesterday I opened my phone and I was in an account in safari for apple developers and it kicked me out and to me to the login screen.

I believe I know who I just dint know how and I can't for the life of me understand why.

This makes no sense and its literally causing me my kids and my husband to fight and they all hate me. I can't leave my devices alone because I'm obsessed with figuring this out.

I just need someone educated to honestly look and try to see it. because going to ATT VERIZON STRIAGHT TALK APPLE AND SAMSUNG has doner no good.
I've tried local cell phone repair places laptop places geek squad etc... everyone tells me I'm crazy after looking at the home screen and main settings and handing me my phone back like I'm an idiot.

if anyone with so experience with MDM DEVELOPER SETTINGS AND CODE would just hear me out id accept an answer of girl you lost your marbles, but no one will even really look and just me not even knowing what I'm reading can tell you based off google that this isn't right.

please help me my kids need their mom back and the way it's going I'm just headed for a nut house.

right now, I have 2 laptops bought one today also 3 locked up iPhones I bought in the last month I can't get unlocked.
Steps taken to remove the infection
to many to tell you I've bought devices set up with new accounts using providers Wi-Fi before I left the store on a new plan with new number and new email and none of the same information. i have went from android to iOS and used windows to downloaded removal stuff contacted device manufacturer support everything.

Notthisimportant

Thread author
May 29, 2023
I am DESPIRATE for help. I am begging you whoever where ever you are to please take me seriously and give me some advice. i have a very long ongoing problem with every device i have bought in 3 and half years. THEY WONT STOP GETTING HACKED OR ACCESED. I have had over 30 devices since 2019. apple Samsung google Motorola lg doesn't matter what within days sometimes weeks they start glitching and before long I start noticing random unrecognized crap then terminology i do not understand settings changed history I didn't cause and apps i didn't download dead battery's on brand new devices locked out of accounts inaccessible options that should obviously be available. so much more.

recently I found Xcode on a new iPhone and called apple they wouldn't tell me if its preloaded or not, but I don't think so since it was hidden and I'm not in any way a developer a few days later i find MDM websites and logins in my history then just yesterday I opened my phone and I was in an account in safari for apple developers and it kicked me out and to me to the login screen.

I believe I know who I just dint know how and I can't for the life of me understand why.

This makes no sense and its literally causing me my kids and my husband to fight and they all hate me. I can't leave my devices alone because I'm obsessed with figuring this out.

I just need someone educated to honestly look and try to see it. because going to ATT VERIZON STRIAGHT TALK APPLE AND SAMSUNG has doner no good.
I've tried local cell phone repair places laptop places geek squad etc... everyone tells me I'm crazy after looking at the home screen and main settings and handing me my phone back like I'm an idiot.

if anyone with so experience with MDM DEVELOPER SETTINGS AND CODE would just hear me out id accept an answer of girl you lost your marbles, but no one will even really look and just me not even knowing what I'm reading can tell you based off google that this isn't right.

please help me my kids need their mom back and the way it's going I'm just headed for a nut house.

right now, I have 2 laptops bought one today also 3 locked up iPhones I bought in the last month I can't get unlocked.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.