Australia & Oceania
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

onerarjill

Thread author
Oct 25, 2020
Jill. 1st responder working in Brisbane.
I was a defense force sponsored student with a B. Paramedic Sci
from QUT. I repaid my sponsorship with 3 years service in the Army which included 2 tours overseas as a medic.
I play LAX and a bit of Jai alai, both of which I'm terrible at, and do a fair bit of mountaineering and 4x4 adventuring when I get time off. My Jimny is my bff. My people friends and I play things like CS:Go, PUBG, Destiny 2, Fallout 4 & Diablo 3. I take Salsa classes but they are currently canceled. Apart from the seasonal spike in Tiger Syndrome not much new is happening at work. I share a house with a young Afghan refugee woman who usually UBERs in her Porsche SUV but due to Corona is taking the time now to get a nursing cert. She has twin boys aged 13 who live with us. I make some pretty amazing gözleme and am developing a taste for resinated wine. I joined here to learn more about keeping a home network safe. We have an ASUS router for gaming that has some kind of Trend Micro protection and an Orbi that has NetGear Armor.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.