Hi. New here. I want to get help here but you guys are redirecting me. Please help.

zeriouz

New Member
Hi.

I want to ask for your assistance guys.

I know where I downloaded it, I still have the original program that started it all and it's getting worse.

I saw your website, I'm eager to get help.

But each time I'm clicking on your website, these two links appear:
Code:
http://cpmofferconvert.com/out?zoneId=779130&htatb=1

http://giraffetraffic.com/r?key=1bd32a5dda458f94ce1929b6adc36365586166ce&q=preparation guide before requesting malware removal help|malwaretips.com&id=1279325947
I just want to make sure this is you guys before I start telling my story to ask for help.

I don't know why but each time I type AVG Norton or whatever anti virus in Google Search something else appears and ads starts to pop up.

I may be paranoid now but I think it's because they expected this and already prepared for it.

So, how safe it is to post here?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top