Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
R u buying Kaspersky Internet Security just for the firewall, if so that don't make sense.

Here r a few good firewalls ( comodo firewall,private firewall and online armor firewall) those r the the big dog's & there also free.
then for simplicity there is (Tiny firewall,window 7 firewall control & binisoft windows firewall controller) take your pick

I

illumination

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips! As it seems English is not your native language, may we ask you to please rephrase your statement/question above?

Infrared

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
If you are looking for a firewall may i suggest you try comodo firewall if you are looking for full protection then give Kaspersky a go and if you are happy with it then awesome!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome doyoun, & thanks for joining!:) The firewall suggestions are good. Now I'm going to see your config and then I'll comment.;)

Reactions: Venustus

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.