Hello

New Members Introduction
7 Replies 934 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Mozilla Firefox
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Gaming

GenV

New Member
Verified
Hi everyone,
I'm employee for cybersecurity company that causes so many debates lately.

I'm not going to participate in flood wars regarding "abandonware" and nonfixed bugs but I'm open to questions (and could give answers on some)
 
Hi everyone,
I'm employee for cybersecurity company that causes so many debates lately.

I'm not going to participate in flood wars regarding "abandonware" and nonfixed bugs but I'm open to questions (and could give answers on some)
Hi GenV,

Welcome to the forum! It's always cool to have folks from the cybersecurity world dropping in—sounds like you've got some interesting insights to share. If you're up for it, what's one piece of advice you'd give to everyday users trying to stay safe online without getting overwhelmed by all the tools and debates out there?

Looking forward to hearing more!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top