Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hi there!

My name is Malware Blocker & I am a Youtuber who lets just say used to be active then got incredibly busy & I ended up stopping Youtube temporarily... But now I'm back and am ready to create some professional Cyber Security/Malware testing videos!

Some of you on the forums may remember me but I'm sure that most don't. I still have very little free time to waste as it's my major exam year here in the UK but I will try to upload 1/2 high quality videos every week until the exams start. If you are interested by any of the following then please feel free to check out my channel, I would really appreciate it :)

Videos include:

Malware Demonstrations - mainly Ransomware execution
Anti-Virus/Internet Security Suite tests - URL, File Detection & Prevention Tests (All with new reliable samples)
Scanner/Malicious removal tool tests
Reviews of this software
Discussions on cyber security threats
Explanations of cyber security threats

Anyway thank you very much for reading this & once I start uploading again I will begin to post my videos on these forums :)

Thanks,
Malware Blocker

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Wow thank you all for the amazing welcome to the forums :)

Here is a link to my channel koko although I'm only just starting:

Malware Blocker

I previously had a Youtube channel called Malware Blocker but I temporarily stopped to focus on coursework & exams. However, I ended up missing doing Youtube so I've come back but I still have to mainly focus on coursework & exams :( I will upload 1 or 2 times a week & will hopefully produce some high quality content ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.