Mac
Fav. Antivirus
Windows Defender
Fav. Videogame
Overwatch!

ionstorm

Thread author
Mar 17, 2019
Just joined, with the intention of getting some malware samples to test against an AV suite i'm evaluating at the moment. Haven't quite figured out how to do it just yet. Still in the middle of figuring out the rules of this forum. Thanks in advance to anyone who can get me on the fast track!

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Always good to have new testers. Welcome.

DCA1

Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 210874

Always good to have new testers. Welcome.
I am trying to figure out if I’m a tester. I never signed up never wanted to be but I got all the software and signs of being a tester and remotely accessed. I know I’m being remotely accessed and denied access to my network, websites, only getting ads if I search, but I can’t figure out if I’m being hacked or part of a developer’s program? I’ve been going through this for a year I’ve tried everything from Apple to police to the carrier nobody can help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.