Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedi4plus4

Thread author
Sep 8, 2012
:s I was told I should start a thread on this site after cleaning up my computer from the Live Security Platinum virus.
My name is Sandi, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do on here! :)

madyrocksin

Jul 30, 2012
you can look here http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Security-Configuration-Wizard and post your configuration, any suggestions, will follow :D

P.S. Welcome to MT :)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:

If you think you still have Live Security Platinum on your system then goto the Malware Removal Assistance forum and post your thread there.

Once every thing is good I recommend you go is the Security Configuration Wizard so we can give you suggestions of how to better protect yourself.

dodged

Sep 23, 2012
jedi4plus4 said:
:s I was told I should start a thread on this site after cleaning up my computer from the Live Security Platinum virus. My name is Sandi, montecristo sublimes but I don't know what I'm supposed to do on here! :)

Hello Sandi! Happy to meet you...

I'm Dani from UK and I'm new too :)

Cheers,
Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.