Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsson21

Thread author
Dec 24, 2012
No, it's not Santa....sorry. Jack sent me a nice pm welcoming me to MT and asked me to introduce myself. So here I am. I decided to sign up after spending quite some time here over the past year researching security products and digging around for advice. I was impressed with how informative and detailed the information is provided, and especially in the laid back "we love this stuff" way it comes across.

I'm not an IT person by trade but I like knowing the how's and why's of what makes my equipment function. I like to mess around.

So, thanks for letting me on board and I'll be around from time to time picking up those juicy pearls of wisdom.

Happy holiday to all. E21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.