good day mate! youtube has some some good content on ethical hacking, with references to books, and online classes. you using iphone iOS or android 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thank you!Welcome
iPhone iOS. Tbh my life is too chaotic at this particular moment for me to take on a new project, because I will totally immerse myself in it, so for now I'm focused on my phone, but once things quiet down a bit thank you for the tip because I definitely am interested in taking some classes!good day mate! youtube has some some good content on ethical hacking, with references to books, and online classes. you using iphone iOS or android![]()
Thank you!Welcome to MT !
Wow! And thanks so much, happy to be here!Hello, @newandlostbutinterested Welcome to Malware Tips!You'll find great people here, and I hope you enjoy the forum. There are a lot of members who have already passed the 70,000 mark.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes