Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Lol!:D That's funny.:p Welcome to the right place to get help; and (even better than that) where you can learn to help others while also learning to help yourself! Thanks for joining, and becoming one of us.;)

Reactions: Koroke San

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I FEEL VERY WELCOMED.

reaction.jpg
5742297.jpg

Last edited:

Karkat Vantas

Thread author
May 3, 2014
Welcome... Saw your troll in Desktop Show off thread... :D
Good one.. :p
I WOULD CONVEY MY THANKS, BUT YOUR STATEMENT IS NIGH. I DO NOT SEE WHAT HUMAN DEFINITION OF THE WORD "TROLL" YOU ARE TRYING TO REFERENCE. I WAS SIMPLY DISPLAYING MY MONITOR TO THE PUBLIC.

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Hi Karkat Vantas,
This is one of the very few forums you may come across that actually has a community who is as it says it is.

From my experience, most forums seem to be welcoming, with an active community who are there to assist each other, share and learn from one another.. so after stumbling on one of the usual's and after reading a few threads (that got you there in the first place) which take your interest, you join up. Doing so with the hopes of an enjoyable experience through connecting with a group of like-minded people that you can interact with (lets face it, nobody likes hanging around somewhere too long where they're not wanted), but once you're a member of your newly found community you begin to feel a little unwelcome as a newb to the group, usually by the power users who might see you as a threat to their little clique or may be they're just trying to bust your balls a little bit to see how you react. Either way it results in you not getting what you thought you would from it and you move on, and on, and on.

...Then you find MalwareTips.

So I'll just reiterate what some of what's already been conveyed and say welcome mate. I really enjoy this forum, the community here is really helpful, good to have a bit of a joke and share information with ;)
If you have any questions, shoot. I'm sure you'll get plenty of answers :)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Karkat Vantas

Thread author
May 3, 2014
Eeeee, that was seriously rude. Be assured that this is the most supportive and disciplined forum. No one offends or abuses. Lets try to be friendly and fulfil the very purpose of this forum. Relax and welcome!!!
...I was just being in character..it's not like I'm actually mad?

Eeeee, that was seriously rude. Be assured that this is the most supportive and disciplined forum. No one offends or abuses. Lets try to be friendly and fulfil the very purpose of this forum. Relax and welcome!!!
It was a joke

Hi Karkat Vantas,
This is one of the very few forums you may come across that actually has a community who is as it says it is.

From my experience, most forums seem to be welcoming, with an active community who are there to assist each other, share and learn from one another.. so after stumbling on one of the usual's and after reading a few threads (that got you there in the first place) which take your interest, you join up. Doing so with the hopes of an enjoyable experience through connecting with a group of like-minded people that you can interact with (lets face it, nobody likes hanging around somewhere too long where they're not wanted), but once you're a member of your newly found community you begin to feel a little unwelcome as a newb to the group, usually by the power users who might see you as a threat to their little clique or may be they're just trying to bust your balls a little bit to see how you react. Either way it results in you not getting what you thought you would from it and you move on, and on, and on.

...Then you find MalwareTips.

So I'll just reiterate what some of what's already been conveyed and say welcome mate. I really enjoy this forum, the community here is really helpful, good to have a bit of a joke and share information with ;)
If you have any questions, shoot. I'm sure you'll get plenty of answers :)

You got to watch your temper in public forums.. We are like minded people trying to help each other and have a good relation.. If you don't oblige then I'm sorry to say, you won't get any help.. Or might get banned too.. Good luck..
i wasn't being serious

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.