New Update HiBit Uninstaller

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Hi.

Has anyone been in contact with this developer recently? I sent him a mail with a small change to the Swedish translation of the program, he usually answers with a "Thank you" after a week or 2, but now it has been over 2 months. I am begining to wonder why, of course.
Well, i got an answer now, he said he has been VERY busy. So it is still alive - and all is good. If being very busy is good that is.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I know people are biased or whatever and say 'why would I install software from Iran" but it's really good software despite it's origins. In fact it's better than paid uninstallers on the market.
Ye all of the Hibit software is simply and shortly said Fantastic.

perfect working , feature filled , but isnt heavy and so far it didnt kill any OS install i had or introduced issues.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Hibit Uninstaller 3.2.10

Changelog
Added settings window in Junk Files Cleaner tool, Common Cleaner section.
Improved cleaning of temporary files and logs in the Junk Files Cleaner tool.
Improved deletion of files during system restart.
Improved leftovers search algorithm.
Fixed minor bugs.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.