Battle HideMyAss vs HotSpot Shield

Baron Mordo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 28, 2015
i need help for choosing between these 2 vpn product.
does anyone here know or have experience with these 2 vpn?
as far as i know, these are the cheapest that i've found.
thank you for your help.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
i would not use both of them.. im pretty sure both logg data. if u want a cheap, reliable vpn chose Nordvpn. cheap,secure and strict no logg policy. but if u realy want to use on of the two.. chose hidemyass. if u want quality vpn choose perfect-privacy vpn.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Use Opera Browser. They come with VPN-like feature. just turn it on from the browser and ready to go. So far serve me well for basic usage. It's an unlimited bandwidth too.

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I use windscribe free at the moment , easy interface , easy to manage and protects your real ip ( webrtc leak ) when you register the free version you will get 10gb of free traffic :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.