• Arts and craft
    • Beauty and makeup
    • Computers and technology
    • Entertainment
    • Gaming

sleepingdog48

Thread author
Jul 21, 2023
hii!! i'm sleepingdog, 21, and i'm a bisexual artist from the philippines mainly focused in anime and painterly styles

all anime that i really love so far right now are fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood, jujutsu kaisen, oshi no ko, trigun stampede, dakaichi, and zom 100
a manga i've been reading lately is one piece

i was already hacked with malware before and my facebook got disabled back then, but i got it back with appeals to cut my story short

right now, my computer's detecting malware again and i'm looking to have help to get it over with ASAP, but that'll be for a diff discussion

sleepingdog48

Thread author
Jul 21, 2023
hii everyone!

i just wanna update y'all that all i had to do was delete certain folders in the windows defender detection history. it turns out that the trojan that my computer "detected" was a false positive that my brother and his gf already destroyed years ago from zemana antimalware

sleepingdog48

Thread author
Jul 21, 2023
phew. i'm all good now. thank you
hii everyone!

i just wanna update y'all that all i had to do was delete certain folders in the windows defender detection history. it turns out that the trojan that my computer "detected" was a false positive that my brother and his gf already destroyed years ago from zemana antimalware

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.