Hitmanpro detection ratio?

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Not to go off topic but you might be better of getting a Zemana Anti Malware. Both have equally good detection rate. :)

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
dont buy it
better to use zemana with deepscan. I found it a lot more effective than smartscan for example PUPs. It's completely free. IMHO, HitmanPro.Alert is not worth buying. It can increase your security, yes, but not at the level we expect. it can protect you against sophisticated and uncommon attacks but it's uncommon. I prefer other suites like voodooshield
HMP.A should have an option to remove scanner so the price will be less. I never use HMP to scan my PC as I belive zamana is better and faster, more customizable

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
HMP is still a good OD scanner. If you're concern ONLY for scanning purposes HMP can be used for free. Paid version includes cleaning and removal features.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
I personally love Hitman Pro Alert for the sheer fact that it does keystroke encryption which I tested and it does indeed work. So if anything else I would use it for that. It's far superior from Zemmana Keystroke encryption for the sheer fact that it actually works in Windows 10 64bit Anniversary edition.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.