Solved HKU\S-1-5-21-1934189105-1623836393-2516871437

Xeldor

Thread author
Mar 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

and thank you to take the time to read this post, I'm french so sorry if I do some language mistakes but I assure that can understand and complete everything you ask :)

So I've got an Acer V 15 nitro computer laptop (VN7-591G 15"), but even with the required composants and config, I can't run star citizen, ok the game is in alpha version but it should be run normaly on my computer whereas it's freezing like it's not playable at all, and crash after few minutes (I payed 75$ to play this alpha version so understand why I suddenly care about this infection). I also noticed that my space disk reach up to 100% in task manager. (I had the same problem on my older computer when I tried to run diablo III, that's the reason why I change computer ^^ but I think I transfered the virus on my new one when I get back personnal data... :/ yeah I'm dumb !! )

I found this site trying to solve my problem thanks to another similar post you solved, so I really hope you could do the same for me.

(Solved) - HKU\S-1-5-21...\.exe flaged by FRST64

And don't worry I didn't download the fixlog you made for the other user. That's why I register and post my own topic. So guys if you need more any information, ask me I'll answer as soon as I can.

You're doing a great job and all for free, man I sincerly give you all my best regards but it's not enough.
Keep doing this !!

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AdwCleaner[S4].txt
    879 bytes · Views: 0
  • aswMBR.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 0

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png
Scan with ZOEK

Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop.
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on
    51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
  • In the main box please paste in the following script:
    Code:
    createsrpoint;
    autoclean;
    emptyclsid;
    emptyalltemp;
    ipconfig /flushdns >>"%temp%\log.txt";b
  • Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
  • Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
  • When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
  • If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)

Upload it in your next reply.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Cookies are not malware and they are not harmless, they are something between, so that's why some programs flag them. You don't need to worry.

Xeldor

Thread author
Mar 27, 2016
ok thanks, I was scared because they can't be deleted and when I right-click to go to the location I see registry with no ID and no key.

well, sorry for wasting your time, I will contact the game assistance to know why I can't run the game :/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.