Status
Not open for further replies.

2010barba

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 7, 2014
Hola foroo!! :D

Como estan ? Me quiero presentar , mi nick como observan es 2010barba , conozco este forto desde hace bastante pero nunca me presente y creo que ahora es el momento indicado , Soy de Argentina - Buenos Aires , me gustaria hacer amigos con quienes charlas temas de seguridad y de todo un poco , me gusta mucho ver como reaccionan los antivirus frente a los virus , tenco titulo de reparacon y programacion de pc .
Como para empezar a charlar , que antivirus recomiendan ustedes y porque ? ;)

Salu2! :)

Traduccion al INGLES :

Foroo hello !! : D

How are you ? I want to present my nick as observed is 2010barba, I know this forto for quite but I never present and I think that now is the right time, I'm from Argentina - Buenos Aires, I would like to make friends with whom talks security issues and all a bit, I like to see how they react antivirus against viruses, tenco title Repair WE repair and PC programming.
To start chatting, which antivirus do you recommend and why? ;)

Regards! :)

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Hi, you came to the right place.
there are a lot of good antivirus products, but the best antivirus is YOU. When to click, and when not to click... What to install, and what not to install... Just check VirusTotal, and don't forget to use your common sense, too. Mind over Mouse.

2010barba

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 7, 2014
Welcome to MT :)
Muchas gracias!! :)

Welcome to MalwareTips @2010barba :)
To answer your question.. I recommend Avast,as I feel that it provides good protection & it is free ;)

Hola y muchas gracias por tu bienvenida! Disculpe mi atrevimiento pero ¿ En base de que dices que Avast es bueno ? yo es el antivirus que menos quiero :D ya que siempre que realizo pruebas solo detecta los virus que esten en su " base de datos de virus " los 0 DAY's casi ni los detecta :confused:

Traduccion:

Hello and thank you very much for your welcome! Excuse my boldness but what basis you say that Avast is good? I is the least I want antivirus :D because whenever I perform tests only detect viruses that are in your "virus database" 0 DAY's hardly the senses :confused:

Saludos! :)

Welcome to MT,hope you enjoy.:)
Muchisimas gracias ! Espero aprender muchas cosas y llevarme bien con todos! :)

Welcome on board!
Muchas Gracias!

Welcome to MT! :)
Welcome to MT!.:)
Muchas gracias chicos ! :)

Hi, you came to the right place.
there are a lot of good antivirus products, but the best antivirus is YOU. When to click, and when not to click... What to install, and what not to install... Just check VirusTotal, and don't forget to use your common sense, too. Mind over Mouse.

Hola y muchas gracias por la bienvenida !
Si ovbio siempre uno mismo es el anti virus, siendo conciente y pensando que es lo que estamos por hacer en el equipo y si vale la pena , Siempre tengo eso en mente!

Saludos! :D;)

Welcome to MT! Enjoy it here:)

MT's resident grass nibbling sheep:cool:

Jajaja muchas gracias! Espero asi sea :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.