Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Different engine. I already use Kaspersky full timeIf you need an on-demand scanner, why not a more reputable one, such as KVRT?
Still you have more choices; what about Norton power eraser or ESET online scanner?Different engine. I already use Kaspersky full time
NPE always gives malware alerts, no matter what I testStill you have more choices; what about Norton power eraser or ESET online scanner?
All of the on-demand scanners are aggressive, and throw false positive detections; that is why not recommended for day to day use, only in specific situations.NPE always gives malware alerts, no matter what I test
And then how would I know if they're right or false alerting?All of the on-demand scanners are aggressive, and throw false positive detections; that is why not recommended for day to day use, only in specific situations.
Follow your heart.And then how would I know if they're right or false alerting?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes