How can I post Youtube videos again?

Community Feedback
0 Replies 586 Views

Captain Holly

Level 7
Forum Veteran
Hi MT,

I am unable to post Youtube videos now. This problem has been going on now for about a week. I put the qqvideo URL link into the Media category on a new post and it shows a black screen with the message the video is unavialble. I tested by going to a different site and I am able to post videos there with this same method, so I think there may be a problem with my settiings or site permissions here at MT. I checked my profile but cannot find anything to do with video posting there. Could someone please look into the problem and let me know of a possible solution? Thanks very much for your help.

C.H.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top