How can I rid myself of viruses that keep returning?

Steve Hall

Thread author
Jun 24, 2014
I have a bad case of Malware on my computer do not know how it got there.. the min thing I have been doing lately is using wi-fi,..had to because I was in motels for a while..now I am thankfully back home..I need to have Hitman Pro installed on my computer..it was removed by the Microsoft guy who gave up on me and my puter today! I had 20 days left on my free trial.it was the only software I could find that repaired proxy servers,, ....and mine need repairing at least twice daily \..any suggestions on how to fix proxy servers for longer than a few minutes would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks guys!

Steve Hall

Reactions: user

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Hello and welcome! Our awesome members will help you, just open a new thread in the right section as @Lailson suggested :)

Reactions: user

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.