How could I be able to open my files manipulated by Ransomware

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemsky

Aug 29, 2020
image.gif.e59020fd4638f9421f9fde4b46dca119.gif image.gif.855c40deca6b5ca5ecb4abd1e1ae5e22.gif 😓 I badly need your help friends and mentors on how could I be able to recover all my files even my videos were all formatted to see_read_me files...Please help me open my files from its original format. I formatted my pc already (drive C) and did a malware scan to the affected other drives and virus gone...but I oculdn't run or open my files that were manipulated by ransomware...(see_read_me files). Thank you for your big help.GOT formatted BY RANSOMWARE.PNG

struppigel

Verified
Staff member
Apr 9, 2020
Hello lemsky,

I am Karsten and will gladly help you with any malware-related problems.

Please familiarize yourself with the following ground rules before you start.
  • Read my instructions thoroughly, carry out each step in the given order.
  • Do not make any changes to your system, or run any tools other than those I provided. Do not delete, fix, uninstall, or install anything unless I tell you to.
  • If you are unsure about anything or if you encounter any problems, please stop and inform me about it.
  • Stick with me until I tell you that your computer is clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that your computer is free of malware.
  • Back up important files before we start.
  • Note: On weekends I might be slow to reply
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please upload the ransom note "Read_Me" here, so I can take a look at it.

Please upload an encrypted file and a ransom note to id-ransomware and tell me the result.

struppigel

Verified
Staff member
Apr 9, 2020
Are you still with me? If you don't reply within the next 3 days I will lock the thread to I can help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.