How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
As a kid, Jonny Quest was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon. It had some great adventures, from them dealing with a mummy, to a huge robotic spider etc. They also flew around in a cool jet. A bit of a futuristic cartoon for its time, including hovercrafts. Sadly, it only lasted one season, but the 26-episode re-runs went on for years.

Zappathustra

Level 2
Jul 1, 2019
Frank Zappa - one of the best composers of all time
Thus Spoke Zarathustra - by Richard Strauss, contains the Intro used in the main theme of 2001
2001: A Space Odyssey - Still the best science fiction movie I've seen (sorry, Blade Runner, I love you too)
Stanley Kubrick - directed 2001 and still my favorite director

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.