Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
OP is asking for something like the Great Firewall of China that can block a website after scanning for specific words inside it.Maybe I'm dense or simply too old, but I'm not sure what you're asking. Never heard of blocking words. Do you want to prevent porn sites, etc. from appearing in search results?
Could you explain the criteria you are after in more detail?how do i block words on google.com and my computer? it is a windows 10. i have 'windows firewall control'.
thank you in advance.
yesCould you explain the criteria you are after in more detail?
Will it be for 1 device running Windows 10 and Google Chrome?
Thank you for your reply.I read that for Chrome there's the addon Filter Anything Everywhere and for Firefox addons like Web Site Filter, FoxFilter, and Advanced Profanity Filter. Depending on the addon, they might be able to block sites from showing up or mask words in web pages, etc., but I've not used any of them.
How did you find out about these searches? Are you using separate User Accounts, or a single account with Multiple Chrome profiles?my sister went off on me for no reason.
she googled 'how to move me in with a shnook [bad black person] on her account. we are both white.
I would like to stop this sort of search.
i set up separate User Accounts,How did you find out about these searches? Are you using separate User Accounts, or a single account with Multiple Chrome profiles?
Browser extensions can be easily disabled or removed when installed as a normal user. Using the Enterprise policy (Managed by an organisation) would make these extensions harder to bypass.
A controversial question, did you talk to her about her online behaviour?
Since this is in the privacy (like personal privacy) section of the forum I would yell a lot more if somebody would find my search history and would comment on it (if I would be a pc novice).she angrily yelled at me. i wrote up a paper tactfully refuting what she said. i happened to find her search while cleaning her ' browser history'.
I can not trust her. her and my mother robbed me of my life savings with knives. her and her boyfriend are radical right wing nationalists. she is angry at the world and me.Since this is in the privacy (like personal privacy) section of the forum I would yell a lot more if somebody would find my search history and would comment on it (if I would be a pc novice).
As long as the searches weren't life threatening (e.g suicide thoughts) or bring any police force down my doorsteps I would expect it to be "never" seen and mentioned at all.
Most browsers should have options to clean browsing stuff on close (set once for her and be done with it).
Why are you letting her use your computer?I can not trust her. her and my mother robbed me of my life savings with knives. her and her boyfriend are radical right wing nationalists. she is angry at the world and me.
she does me favors, but for every favor she does for me, I have to do 4 or 5 favors for her.Why are you letting her use your computer?Lock her out.
You are wrong because you are spying on her.it is my word against hers as per the police.
she may be causing trouble to me right now. I am not wrong for taking precautions and protecting myself.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes