Q&A How do i get rid of this Mcafee process

OS
Windows 10
Some months ago, i installed Mcafee Cloud Antivirus but at the end it said that was unable to complete and would revert to uninstall...
Yesterday, i have been trying to install Mcafee Antivirus plus but i couldn't... :(
Some time later, opened task manager and saw a Mcafee process validation service... :(:(
Following images show more procedure about what i tryed to do to remove it... :(:(:(

Attachments

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
i also uninstalled mcafee from a dell computer (preinstalled) first using add/remove programs in control panel, then the mcafee removal tool (can get it from website linked by @Winter Soldier they link to mcafee site looks like to download the tool). I don't see any more process by mcafee in task manager, but didn't search registry to see if it left behind anything..

_CyberGhosT_

Level 52
Trusted
OS
Linux Mint
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I already used this...
But it gets frozen ( fourth image shows where it's frozen...)
There is no error present there, is it a "Frozen" of was it a case of "impatience" ?
Try running the tool as admin and turning off sleep / hybernation so the pc stays awake
during the process, and let it sit as long as it needs. Sometimes cleaning a software like that
from the registry is very time consuming.

OS
Windows 10
There is no error present there, is it a "Frozen" of was it a case of "impatience" ?
Try running the tool as admin and turning off sleep / hybernation so the pc stays awake
during the process, and let it sit as long as it needs. Sometimes cleaning a software like that
from the registry is very time consuming.
It stays there for hours with no memory/hard drive consumption!!!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 52
Trusted
OS
Linux Mint
Antivirus
Default-Deny
It stays there for hours with no memory/hard drive consumption!!!
Ok, the best I can advise is to contact McAfee support, they will help you remove it in a manner that won't
tear up your system. Seeing they designed the software they are the "go to" people I would ask, but thats
just me. Good luck brother ;)