Advice Request How many non-Microsoft programs do you have installed?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

How many non-Microsoft programs do you have installed?

• Less than 10.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 10 to 20.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • More than 20.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Billions

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

Looks like i beat all of you.

Only 4 non-Microsoft programs + 5 Apps from Store + Blizzard Launcher with 1 Game installed.

It will be like a new snappier system with boot time about 30 seconds or less and everything will be more responsive. You will LOVE it. (Just did the same about a month ago.)
a NVMe PCIe SSD is even faster. I switch from normal SATA SSD to a non-high end NVMe one and the difference is awesome

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Well I'm running a 8 year old desktop, still purring like a kitten, I think one reason is that I don't load it up with 3rd party programs.

I may be getting a SSD for Xmas, ;), I"ll throw that in to see how things go.
Wow, just found some documents, desktop will be 10 years old in May, still running really smooth and fast. Even faster once I install new SSD.:p I've changed hard drive and video card in the 10 years.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.