How often do you restart your Phone?

How often do you restart / reboot your Phone?

• Every night

• Once per 7 days (recommended for Android)

• Once per 30 days

• After an OS Update (Automatically)

• When the phone crashes

• I shutdown my phone

• Never or Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

redsworn

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 6, 2017
Never. I'm still using this bad boy.
nokia-1200-00.jpg

I'm not lying or fooling around here. This is the only phone I have and currently using. lol

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I voted never, didn't even know you were meant to restart it. I only ever do mine when it shows that i have no signal, no wonder it's ready to die :whistle:

I turn it off when I have a shower every day (I'm not one of those people who takes their phone with them lol).

Take it in with you the next time to test it's waterproofing capabilities. What's the worst that could happen ?

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Everytime the OS update, patch arrives i clear cache after install = reboot

But i tend to reboot it manually few times a month just to clear cache, even there isnt updates( cycle is around 1--2months for Oneplus devices )

jackwilli

Level 3
Verified
Jan 1, 2019
nokia has quality with such phones, which mobile phone comes with 1 year guarantee. Most reliable for people who get angry and throw things(myself thrown it many times but never any problem just battery comes out, put battery again and continue).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.