How to become beta tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i am very courious about this software. I like to know how works and how works on my pc and participate as a beta tester. Now i changue my home adress and have less money to invert in software and really dont think 30 days are enough time (if it have trial) to know how it works on my pc. Have a way to become a beta tester and adquire beta licences and what are requisites to have . Thanks

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
My understanding is that right now there is no beta, and no trial. But I may be wrong. Right person will confirm you the status of the art.

Reactions: XhenEd

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I saw on main site similarity: https://sites.fastspring.com/blueridgenetworks/product/appguardbusinessproducts?option=show_contents

Maybe you right.
Whatever is it, I looked up at the registration, and is up only from end of July 2017.

I am a little surprised, because I remember some old posts about personal license stating the opposite; maybe the request of user base lead to this rebrand, but some speech about this would be appreciated to upgrade my database. :)

GraniteAppGuard.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I saw on main site similarity: https://sites.fastspring.com/blueridgenetworks/product/appguardbusinessproducts?option=show_contents

Maybe you right.
Whatever is it, I looked up at the registration, and is up only from end of July 2017.

I am a little surprised, because I remember some old posts about personal license stating the opposite; maybe the request of user base lead to this rebrand, but some speech about this would be appreciated to upgrade my database. :)

GraniteAppGuard.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
Contact or PM @Lockdown for current and complete Info.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
No, i Know they are giving personal licences now whith 50% but now for me is expensive

AppGuard Store
Beware, for AppGuard official representatives on this forum have claimed no longer personal licenses are being sold. I do not know if this ##### is linked to them.

Check this thread: Status of AppGuard Personal

Here it is claimed sales through the official site are closed. Does not mention other sites. Can't really tell.

Reactions: lowdetection

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Whatever was, is not any longer :p Is diseappered! The 50%

It now redirect to the one I posted.
----------------------------------------
And now up again to the 50%

Last edited:

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think about they are permanent testers. As they test many programs.

And by definition a permanent test, is no longer a test, is a usual routine, or not?

I know that it is confusing because I have previously stated that the sale of the Personal version have been temporarily been suspended. That is true on the www.AppGuard.us website.

For the time being, the Personal version is available for purchase via the Granite AppGuard website: Granite Appguard – The Only Software That Stops Malware In Its Tracks

"Granite" AppGuard = AppGuard

It is a "rebrand."

Granite AppGuard is an official channel reseller of AppGuard LLC products.

Granite AppGuard is a legitimate AppGuard LLC partner reseller.

There is no AppGuard 30-day trial.

There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Currently, AppGuard is conducting no beta testing.

Future beta testing will be done on a closed, invite-only basis.

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
It's clear. Sorry, for not believe. I don't trust anyone.

I wanted see my own, and I remember old words, and thought was someone else spreading malware.

Reactions: XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.