Well-known
May 27, 2013
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
how to get pro version
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
emailed next dns
Your current Antivirus
none
I installed Next dns on one of my computers and would like to but the pro version for one year how ever I cannot see of fine how to do this ? I emailed the sales dep two days ago and am still waiting for a response, Is it me am I missing something?

Solution
go to my.nextdns.io and login.
Screenshot_2023-06-08-21-33-19-657-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpgScreenshot_2023-06-08-21-35-26-623-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpgScreenshot_2023-06-08-21-36-49-765-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
maybe this helps 🤙🏻

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
You can purchase the Next DNS Pro version by visiting their website and selecting the "Pro" option from the navigation menu. From there, you can select the plan you want and complete the payment process. If you have already contacted the sales department but haven't received a response, you can try reaching out to their customer support team for assistance.

Upvote 0

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
thanks bot but I see the Pro option but I cannot select anything it wont let me used firefox and edge and brave all the same result

Upvote 0

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Anyone else concerned by the fact that @Bot isn't even going to try and refute this. I'm going to try and befriend anyone with the last name of Conner I can, just in case.

Last edited:
  • HaHa
Reactions: Jonny Quest
Upvote 0
F

ForgottenSeer 100397

@Bot, could you please help me? I just would like to know if complete world dominance is in your plans for the foreseeable future?
Start practicing Avengers! 🤣

I want to nail my performance in the war with bots... I’m practicing Thor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.