How to copy music from CDs to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartrosef

Thread author
Jan 21, 2014
How to copy music from CDs to computer

Step 1: Insert CD into CD/DVD Driver.

Step 2: Start FairStars CD Ripper program.

The program will list all the detail of each song in your CD in column:

- ID: Display order of the songs in the order of 01, 02, 03 .. n.

- Title: Displays the default name of each song is Track01, Track02 ... to TrackN.

- Length: Display time of each song.

- Size: Display size of each song.

copying-music-video-from-cd-to-your-computer-2.jpg

You can check to select all or just select your favorite songs to copy to your computer and can be heard directly by Playback.

Other figures need to be considered:

- Speed: copy speed (Maximum, 40X, 32X…).

In Output you can customize the figures:

- Output Type: Format file output (WMA, MP3…)

- Output Folder: Save location.

- Output Filename(s): Name files.

Step 3: After selecting figures, click Extract on the top to copy.

The program will copy all the song to your computer.

Also FairStars CD Ripper software also has many functions to copy music from a CD to your computer, you can look at the "Related Soft" on the above

Source: betdownload

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
It is a good demonstration to learners.
Is there any similar illustrations or guides to How to convert your music in various formats ?
How to handle with ape files i.e. conversion to mp3 ?
Thanks!

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I was a Verified uploader on a torrent site before... but after my computer crashed i forgot how to do this...

Thanks for this....

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Windows Media Player will do the same thing just as good, no need to download a program.
Most of my older CD's from the 70's and 80's were ripped with Windows Media Player at high quality.
I have moved these files to several newer systems since they were originally ripped on Windows 2000 and XP.

However I just use online services to get modern music and add it to my MP3 player if I want to play it in my vehicle or take it with me.
Online albums are better because most will have bonus tracks on them not included on the CD's.

Thanks. :D

kaljukass

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Well, yes, I'd like to get from CD title and all the additional written "story", is all the other data at once, it is too to archaic method here.

ams963

Level 1
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
Windows Media Player will do the same thing just as good, no need to download a program.
Exactly.
However I just use online services to get modern music and add it to my MP3 player if I want to play it in my vehicle or take it with me.
Online albums are better because most will have bonus tracks on them not included on the CD's.
Same here.

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Illustrated Bpoweramp Music Converte is the best tool for converting audio from nearly any formats in sound quality.

Shadowclogger

Level 1
Verified
May 31, 2014
when I still trusted dvd videosoft, I used their "conversion feature a lot. But then I realized that some of the things I was downloading didn't come through well. Need to have a cheat sheet to tell the difference between wav, avi, etc.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Most of my older CD's from the 70's and 80's were ripped with Windows Media Player at high quality.
I have moved these files to several newer systems since they were originally ripped on Windows 2000 and XP.

Thanks. :D
Great Idea. with no hassles to find any third party Apps...Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.