Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello

First you introduce yourself to MalwareTips Community, making a new thread here ==> https://malwaretips.com/forums/new-member-introductions.31/create-thread

Note : you already did that, here's your link to your introduction ==> Hello

Second, you share your Security Configuration, making a new thread here ==> https://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/create-thread

Note : you already did that, here's your link to your Security Configuration ==> PC: SECURE - CORSZ Configuration

Third, you share the giveaway you want to enter on social media

How to get direct link of your Facebook post (share)
1. Log in to your Facebook Account
2. Copy the code asked in the first post of the giveaway thread
4SqmX7b.png
3. Paste the code on your wall on your Facebook Profile Page and click "Post"
3bUkqqx.png
4. Make sure that your post is available to be seen publicly
0kkhTZn.png
5. Click on the timestamp of your post to get the direct link
jcaasap.png
6. Copy the direct link from your browser's address bar (URL)
WqA7Oab.png
7. Paste it in your reply (participation) among other requirements as your Introduction and Security Configuration

IMPORTANT !!!

Proper reply (participation) on MalwareTips Official Giveaways needs to contain :
  • the direct link to your introduction on MalwareTips
  • the direct link to your security configuration on MalwareTips
  • the direct link of your share on Social Media
Those replies that are missing one of these 3 links will not enter the draw!

Example of how a proper reply should look like :

reply-example-png.43036
Note that when posting these links XenForo Forum Platform will automatically convert links into titles.

CORSZ

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 17, 2013
Hello Thank you for the answers,but how do I bring the link from the Hello and the configpage to the Giveawaypost I like to finish this giveaway and learn some things There must be an easy way to do this.Maybe I make myself a fool but all I know of using a pc is by trail and error but I can't find the solution for this.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hello Thank you for the answers,but how do I bring the link from the Hello and the configpage to the Giveawaypost I like to finish this giveaway and learn some things There must be an easy way to do this.Maybe I make myself a fool but all I know of using a pc is by trail and error but I can't find the solution for this.
You need to open your introduction thread (for example), copy link from your browser's URL bar, and paste it into your reply on desired giveaway thread. You do the same for security configuration.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Got to your Introduction & Security Configuration threads and click the highlighted #1
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.30_11h53m42s_001_.png
Then you will get this pop up
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.30_11h54m32s_002_.png
Copy the highlighter URL and paste it in your entry.
Do this for both Introduction & Security configuration threads.

These are the thread links but make sure you understand how to do it by doing it yourself

Hello

PC: SECURE - CORSZ Configuration

CORSZ

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 17, 2013
Thanks for the help It's something you have to know.I hope I did it right.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the help It's something you have to know.I hope I did it right.
Yes you did.
I edited it though because all the links were on 1 line
Better to do it like the other entries.

Into Link
Config Link
Social media share link

Just reference the other entries

Last edited:
Reactions: Solarquest and Wave

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Got to your Introduction & Security Configuration threads and click the highlighted #1
Well even as a member of the forum for quite some time now, I didn't knew and never realised you could click on that #number to get the link of a certain post in a thread. Learned something new today. :) Thanks @Exterminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.