backup,backup, backup I say!

Well what can I say :p

Have you done your daily backups today :D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
McLovin said:
Have you done your daily backups today :D

Indeed I have! Rollback Rx automatically takes a snapshot daily for my convenience. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 178

MrXidus, what is its resources usage? i think it will be more useful to me than a traditional backup software. i fear to use Comodo Time Machine ^^

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
MrXidus, what is its resources usage? i think it will be more useful to me than a traditional backup software. i fear to use Comodo Time Machine ^^

kCFeV.png

The more snapshots you have the more HDD space Rollback Rx will use. I have it set to a maximum of 10 snapshots.

(My setting - Snapshots that become 14 days old get automatically deleted except for my baseline snapshot which was taken on a clean install of Windows 7) (Or the snapshots I choose to Lock to prevent deletion)

It's thanks to Comodo Time Machine that I found Rollback Rx, I was a long time user of Comodo Time Machine before switching to Rollback Rx. ;)

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
you had issues with CTM?

I heard CTM was no longer being developed, Plus at the time I used it, Alot of users were reporting issues, BSOD's etc, But I had no trouble with it in my time of using it but still wasn't about to take the risk. So I switched.

Edit: http://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ctm/save-comodo-time-machine-t71072.0.html;msg608451#msg608451

D

Deleted member 178

yeah i read it too. comodo even doesn't put it on the website.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.