How to make a complain to Kaspersky security network.

Kaspersky
2 Replies 1,050 Views
I recently reset my PC and started installing the usual stuff that I need for work. Daz Studio (very popular 3D rendering app) and Ren'Py (arguably the most popular visual novel-making engine) and Kaspersky added both these applications into the high-restricted group (intrusion prevention). I'm aware that you can manually add applications to the trusted group and make it work, but the thing I don't understand is these two programmes were previously trusted by KSN, and K added them as trusted just a few weeks ago.

So how can I make a complaint to KSN?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 262
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 242
You can submit your complaint directly to Kaspersky through their official website. Go to the "Support" or "Contact Us" section and find the appropriate form or email address. You can also report false positives directly through your Kaspersky application by going to "More Tools" > "Reports and Quarantine" > "Detailed Report" > "Threats Detected" > "Details" > "Submit for Analysis".
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top