thenightmare

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2016
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
BSOD, Macrium backup
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
1. Try all option in advanced options page and can not boot to windows 10.
2. Make recuse USB by using macrium backup, but Laptop doesn't recognize USB.
3. Get into BIOS try to make USB boot
My lenovo y700 got BSOD and stuck on advanced option screen as below and all options didn't work.

IMG_20210218_093904_1.jpg

I also do regular backup by macrium backup. Thanks to this community. I have windows drive backup file, but I can't access macrium to restore. I use macruim pc to make rescues USB, but my laptop doesn't recognize it. I went to BIOS. It said USB boot is enabled, but it still did not detect USB drive.
I need help to restore my backup. Thanks in advance. Any cofigurtation, I need to change for USB boot.

IMG_20210218_123058.jpg
IMG_20210218_123037.jpgIMG_20210218_123047.jpg

WhiteMouse

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2017
Have you tried rebooting computer a few more times? It may recognize USB boot, if it doesn't, press (F? - sorry, I haven't used Lenovo laptop before) to access boot menu and see if your USB is on the list or not. I restored my computer a few times before and haven't had any issue with secure boot on.

Upvote 0

thenightmare

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2016
Thank for all replies. I got it now. First, I tried to disable secure boot and it's not work. I changed to legacy and It works I can select USB drive. And I got new problem. The laptop stuck on blank blue screen. I'm not sure, does it related to recuse USB. I selected default( Window RE) or I should change to window PE (in macrium)

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.