Advice Request How to Schedule Download in IDM or Eagleget ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siraj

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 23, 2014
I want to download large files with IDM or Eagleget after 12 A.M (after 12 a.m mostly i sleep)

but

problem is that.....

i want to schedule my download manager (IDM or Eagleget) to start files, for example , i want to download 10 files (from 12 am to 06 am) and each file is 10GB in size... i want when "file 1" completely downloaded by IDM or eagleget, then downloadmanager start to download "file 2" and when "file 2" completely downloaded, download manager starts to download "file 3" and so on....

Reactions: DardiM

mr_whoohoo

Level 1
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
did eagleget support microsoft edge? and windows 10?
a few weeks ago i installed eagleget, and my system crashed (BSOD).

1qay1qay

Level 1
Verified
Apr 17, 2016
i would like to find a way to download complete (purchased) udemy courses with IDM with one click (=enter start url) and not video by video ,... in anybody got any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.