How to to stop browser fingerprinting and tracking?

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
@Sunshine-boy When i try to visit the antidetect website adguard triggers a web of trust warning for scam.
On the second Link Heimdal security triggered a block when i wanted to see there prices (cause i wanted to see what they charge)
Since i get very few warnings on my normal surfing i stopped there :D (Could be both false positives but i didn't want to find it out ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Any paid product for anti-fingerprinting techniques may not be that useful for home users. But would be very beneficial if they work for other users as well.

Definitely a great idea to post here.

~LDogg

hayasuba

Sep 16, 2019
AEZAKMI Browser is effective enough, but they are fresh on the market. The main advantage is price I guess

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.