How Was Your Thanksgiving Share your best moments

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
Hi everyone im from Florida and i thought perhaps you Guys/Girls would like to share your best moments or dislikes of the day (please no family cooking insult) lol

for me is spending time with my boys oh and my wife i usually head on over to grandmas house eat watch some football
eat watch more football eat watch some more take a nap. wakeup and you got it eat some more (dessert) of course
and dont forget midnight turkey sandwich that wraps it up my crazy family will go black friday shopping at midnight with all
those crazy people i will pass i wait for cyber monday no crowds for me

but I hope you all did have a Great ThanksGiving Day

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Speaking as a UK citizen Thanksgiving sounds great and it's one of the things I want to experience first hand before I die. As I've always wanted to visit New England in the Fall I'd try and combine the two. Being a huge Gridiron fan (yes. there are a few of us this side of the pond) everything would have to fit around the football though. Love the way the NFL have increased the number of games on Thanksgiving. I'm sure when I started watching it was just the one game involving The Cowboys.

Edit: Just done a bit of googling and the Thanksgiving NFL Triple Header seems to have been around for some time. Senility I guess:)

Last edited:

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
1575201516822.png

I watch my favorite movie to start the Holiday off right cracks me up (Chevy Chase Christmas classic Movie)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.