JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Printer CAN print, everything checks out fine, but spooling just dissapears after spooling for a second. It gives up.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Troubleshoot with Help + Support (problem not listed)
Spooler is not sending info to the printer... , I checked all settings and all seems fine. Spooler is on automatic.

I never had this problem ever... it doesn't even make sense to me.... it will test print but ONLY on its HP Printer prefferences, it wont work otherwise. The only odd things is when I went to print, a Microsoft document writer was the default. So I figured this was the issue, but after reboot and the HP printer set to default. Nothing happends, same dissapering spooler and nothing starts printing...

I DON'T GET IT, I didn't change anything.

Now trying to print has froze firefox.

Firefox I'm on the beta update channel could this be a problem, ?I dunno what happened. I just installed this printer a few weeks ago and it was working great. :\

Attachments

• print issue.JPG
    print issue.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 536
  • print issue 2.JPG
    print issue 2.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
I don't know what else I can do to help you!
I'm very sorry that I couldn't solve your problem. I gave it my best shot. Please keep me informed.
The scan doctor should have fixed or told you your problem!

Reactions: Koroke San
Upvote 0

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I don't know what else I can do to help you!
I'm very sorry that I couldn't solve your problem. I gave it my best shot. Please keep me informed.
The scan doctor should have fixed or told you your problem!

yep thanks for help... the doctor program failed to run. maybe i'll wait til tomorrow to reinstall windows or just the printer driver, not sure, cuz' the HP support framework thing caused some issuesto my task manager, but i installed the HP framework again, then uninstalled... it seems OFF the system, and booting normal again. :eek:

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Ok My friend! I'm sorry I couldn't solve your problem. It's very hard to solve these things this way. Printers are my least favorite thing to work on. The print and scan doctor has worked for me before here in my vilage. I have also uninstalled my printer and used my CD to reinstall.
Good luck. I hope you get this solved. Maybe other members will help later.
I will be watching, so please keep up dating!

Upvote 0

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hi pal, good news on the printer. I just uninstalled it, then added the driver files back, and its working.
Luckily HP website provides an effective downloads, if you're without a CD. Anyhow it fixed whatever was wrong :)

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! @JakeXPMan That's great! I was wondering about you. You sure kept me busy last night. I enjoyed it. Printers can be a real pain in the neck. I hate working on them! HP does have some good website help!!
Thanks for your reply Pal.

Reactions: JakeXPMan
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.