Behold Eck

Level 11
Verified
For which reasons don't you use the one provided by Sunshine-boy ?
Sorry for the late reply but after a quick revisit to the Huorong Internet Security thread I find that you`re absolutely right floalma it was our very own Sunshine:giggle:boy who kindly put up those customised rules for download.:eek:

Just goes to show that even with a small lapse of time definite points of reference can shift somewhat at least in my head anyway.:rolleyes:

Anyway the only problem I see is that you`re taking a risk using rules originally created on a system different to your own.

I just wish Huorong had a paranoid mode/ training mode a la Comodo as I have found the default levels not responsive enough.

Have you tried Huorong Internet Security yourself ? What did you think of it ??

Stood Corrected Eck:giggle:

floalma

Level 3
Verified
Yes, I totally agree with you that a paranoid/training mode will be a nice addon for this program.
I installed two days ago in a friend's computer but it's too short to give a comment here.
Of what I noticed is that the HIPS is not so reliable. For some programs, HIPS don't really respond, I mean no nag screen appeared and for others programs, HIPS is really present. I'm not talking about Microsoft programs but from others vendors, or companies.

Behold Eck

Level 11
Verified
Likewise I`m giving it a go again with the Sunshine-boy rules imported and so far the HIPS are very reactive as before.

I really want to try it across a couple of systems to see if there`s any interference with startup and system files.

You should give it a go with the watchdog.json file enabled, makes a big difference.

Regards Eck :giggle: